Technical Content Manager
GTB Istanbul is currently seeking a Technical Content Manager. CMS (Content Management System) experience is a must as our team member will be mainly responsible for localizing global contents and implementing local campaign changes to the website. The Technical Content Manager will work closely with a pioneer automotive brand’s marketing team and SEO Director, Web Analyst coordinated by the Digital Lead within the agency.
Candidates must be good at time-management, able to maintain good relationship with the client, have ability to work under pressure, and have excellent attention to detail. If you are interested please contact to email@example.com
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A. in Marketing, Information Technologies or a related field) from four-year college or university.
Manage the main website (localizing global contents, implementing local campaigns) for the client’s core business goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Newly graduated or 1-2 years of experience.
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and web publishing.
· Excellent knowledge in English (both writing & verbal).
· Excellent knowledge in Turkish grammar.
Good communication skills.
Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing timelines.
Proven work experience in account management area.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
CMS (Content Management System) experience.
Gelişmelerden haberdar olmak için